Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The past week.

Hey guys!

Weekly update:
So i have been out alot. not just school and work but OUT. I went downtown last friday with Abigail (the best friend) and we had quite the night. We went to a play at CofC then we ate at Kicken Chicken. Food was good as always. Then we went to Pantheon...a gay club..and.......the only place you can get into if you're 18 and up. I just turned twenty so one more year to go! anyway...our guy friend Price came with us and we had a great time. Although we all did get hit on by boys and girls...AWKWARD. Abigail got some digits and i was chillen. hah. but turned out to be a good night out.

I went to see CHICAGO at the dockstreet theatre and my girl Megan was fierce in it! everyone needs to go see it! I went with my friend DJ and after the show.. we walked back to my car but on the way we saw so many ghost tours around and decided to stop in for a little.haha
That was pretty much my weekend.

Labor day was yesterday...and yes i still had school.sadface. oh well. but i did get to hangout with this really great guy...after getting myself lost around downtown and having to ask directions from strangers. yes, i was embarASSed. I thought i grew up in Charleston....guess not.

Anyway, that's it for now. I should start being studious again..

I will be posting more blogs, pictures, and videos soon!
Follow me on twitter- MonicaFab
Subscribe on Youtube- mfabdancer827
ALSO CHECK OUT: AbigailllRuzzz11 on youtube! Her videos are hilarious!

peace and blessings!

Mon


No comments:

Post a Comment