Saturday, August 22, 2009

I LOVE COLLEGE

Hey Yall,

so it's been 3 days of college. and im lovinnn it. it's a huge change but people are really cool. my side of the room is blue and green. and it looks chill.haha. but anyway i spent the first two nights by myself cuz my roomie didnt move in til 2 days later. and my whole family was here to move me in..and i loved having the family over. ive missed them so much. my uncle,auntie,and 2 baby cousins came to visit for a week and they helped me move in too. i love them so much! Anyway...things are really different. the guys, the studies, campus..EVERYTHING. itll be a fun experience. i can feel it. but what's hard is TIME MANAGEMENT. i have lots of classes and it's going to be crazyyy. Ive met some real cool people and i just cannot wait and see how close we get! The campus is beautiful...but the dance studio is sooo far from my dorm...but i guess ill get alot of exercise right? The past few days have been amazing and i am so excited to get into the swing of things and meet new people!

but anyway... i have a meeting in an hour and i havent eaten dinner so i gotta do that :)

catch up later.



peace and blessingssss

No comments:

Post a Comment