Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Last Week in Charleston

Hey guys,

So i doubt anyone is really gonna read this but it's good for the soul, right? BUT A bunch of you guys asked me to blog or keep a journal so hear you go :) But anyway, its my last week in charleston before i start the dream job. Its crazy that this opportunity actually happened to me because i remember sitting in my dorm room with my friends and just wishing that i got the call to dance and cruise around the world....and 8 months later..I'm debating which shoes to put in my suitcase. Now that it's finally here...so much has been going through my mind...and I'm just getting really excited but nervous at the same time. I'm gonna miss sooooo many people. A lot can happen in 8 months...things can change or stay the same...i just hope it's for the good. I will probably start blogging more than facebook. but anyway, I am really excited to see what the future holds for me. I think this opportunity came at the right time because it was about time i really grow up and see what my life has in store for me. I'm already looking forward to coming back in April and going back to Winthrop...but until then I will be living the dance dream and making everyone proud. Anyway, I will blog a lot more later. Until then...


Peace&Blessings
_mo

No comments:

Post a Comment